I was nominated for the Miranda Sings award by the lovely blogger ‘Girl on Rainbow’ so I am going to do it today! There are only a few rules for this award…
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart
So here are the 7 things:
- I am pleased how far I have come with my swimming, I am quite a sporty person (apart from land sports, so only swimming) and I really enjoy it!
- I am a quite good friend to people I like, I try to be nice to everyone, just sometimes people get on my nerves! I have loads of friends the I try to be really good to!
- I try and take every opportunity I have, I like to try new things, even if I never do them again!
- I am quite a positive person, obviously everyone has their ups and downs, but generally I am quite happy and positive.
- I am pleased of this blog, I never expected there to be 20 odd of you guys reading this! I just thought I would start this for fun because I mean I love writing and talking about the things I love!
- I have a scrapbook. This had random bits of paper that I have kept from holidays, days out, shopping trips, and just everything I have really enjoyed! I also have some photos on there as well.
- I love photography! I love Instagram because I get loads of ideas about photos I could take and it gives me tips on how to take better photos. My favourite photos I’ve taken are of the sky!
So those are my 7 things… here goes the tagging!
Girl on Rainbow (the person who tagged me) – https://girlonrainbow.wordpress.com/
Who I’m Tagging-