So as you have probably gathered, Summer is fast approaching here in the UK
even though it’s only March but we are gonna pretend it is, so I thought I would do a bucket list for all the things I want to do in Summer! When I do one, I am going to write a blog post on it so you can see! Leave in the comments which things on the list you want posts for, and i’ll see which has the most votes and yeah! So let’s get on with it!
- Bake a lot more, use more summery recipes. I mean we all love chocolate, but I find in Summer a double chocolate muffin can sometimes be a bit much, so I wanna bake lemon cakes, red velvet cakes, bluberry muffins and all that stuff!
- Make the most of everyday. I’m not gonna spend the summer doing rubbish stuff, i’m gonna take my camera down my road if i’m bored with my sister and have a mini photo shoot and just take lovely photos of the summer environment.
- Meet up with my friends a lot. So last summer, I hardly saw my friends, so I wanna go for days out in the city, go to the beach and take some photos, and just have them round to sleep!
- Write a blog post everyday. So in reality this probably isn’t going to happen, but I think it would be cool to have a ‘my week in pictures’ for every week of the summer! Let me know if you would read them posts! I also wanna interact with my readers a lot more, commenting on your posts and everything!
- Go camping. Again, in reality this ain’t gonna happen because I am not a massive camping person. To me, sharing where I sleep with a spider or a mose just seems wrong. But the other side of me loves the idea of sitting outside by the fire with hot chocolates, friends, my camera and no social media for a few days.
- Make a Summer Playlist. I want to make a summer playlist of about 10 songs I like but don’t really know and whenever I am doing something fun, I will pop the playlist on and whenever I listen to that song in the future, it will remind me of the summer. I love doing this with all the seasons!
- See some old friends. I have a friend I haven’t seen in ages, and I want this summer to be the time when I finally see her again!
- Shopping. I am saving money now for summer shopping! I find I buy most of my clothes in summer then just wear them with different things in the winter/autumn. It is the perfect thing to do in the summer, but don’t go on a day that’s gonna be really busy, i’d go in on a Wednesday or Thursday because I find those days are the quietest!
- Get off my phone. This one’s quite simple!
- Eat nice food/drink a lot of water. In the summer I need a lot more water than usual, but I never drink it! Also because it can be so hot (not usually where I live) eating junk food is going to make you feel horrible. I love BBQ’s and all the stuff in the Summer, I just love it!
See you soon! Jessie x